New Series, New Member Offer
In anticipation of our new series, See It Big! Best Cinematography, in Black & White and Color, Museum of the Moving Image brings you a special membership offer.
Join by February 28, 2018, and receive 40% off any level of membership!*
Enjoy unlimited free admission to MoMI’s exhibitions and free tickets to over 500 screenings along with discounts to special events all year round. In addition to The Jim Henson Exhibition, MoMI continues to bring you exciting film series, special guests, and exhibitions. Highlights include:
- My Neighbor Totoro over midwinter recess (Feb. 17–25)
- An Evening with Steve James (Feb. 23)
- Stan Brakhage’s rarely screened The Art of Vision (Feb. 25)
- See It Big! Best Cinematography, in Black & White and Color (Feb. 23–March 11)
- and the upcoming exhibition The New Genres: Video in the Internet Age (April 14–Sept. 2)
Museum members also receive priority registration for Summer Media Camp for ages 9–13 (July 9–August 17)!
Game lovers take note that Museum members receive a discount on IndieCade East passes!
Contact email@example.com or call 718 777 6840 for more information.
*For new members only, may not be combined with other offers