The Fall Mamas Expo
From finding new local classes and schools to learning about the best innovative products and retail stores, parents will receive an exclusive look at all of the newest resources available to them! The Museum is pleased to team up with the Queens Mamas for the Fall Mamas Expo, focused on the elementary set and above. In addition to gaining insider access to more than 40 vendors in the Museum’s Education Center, attendees will be able to hear experts speak, experience special screenings of family-friendly films in the Museum’s stunning theater, and explore its exhibitions. Bring along children ages 4 and up for a great day at the Museum.
Families can expect:
• Special preview screening of the new animated film Hotel Transylvania
• Screenings of Charlie Chaplin’s The Kid
• 幕后, the Museum’s interactive core exhibition about how movies and television shows are created
•On-site marionette performance by City Parks Foundation’s famed PuppetMobile, which will perform Bessie’s Big Shot, a charming story about a cow who dreams of joining the circus
• Hands-on creative fun in the drop-in Moving Image Studio
• Continuous screenings of Muppet Show episodes
The event is sponsored by the Wildlife Conservation Society (The Queens, Central Park and Prospect Park Zoos), Click and Improve, and Elite Kids. Other attending businesses will include our Annual Network Partners: Raising Astoria, Miniventures, World Play, Dreamnastics/Dreamwellness, and The Brooklyn Children’s Museum.
Free with Museum admission.